Wet and Dry 1/2 sheet (Pack Size: 50)April 6, 2023
Gerko UV Putty 1.4kgApril 6, 2023
Gerko Faser Putty 1.8kg
Gerko Faser Putty is an unsaturated flexible polyester resin based putty. lt is a putty with a thixotropy constitution that contains special fiberglass and has great filling power, as well as a consistency that allows application with ease.
lts advanced formula gives it great adhesion to metal and galvanized surfaces. The putty being suitable for both wet and dry sanding allows its user maximum comfort during application. With its specially designed resin, the putty has a long shelf life and leaves a non-sticky surface with quick curing, even at low temperatures. Gerko faser polyester putty will form surfaces without pinholes.
Gerko Multi Blue Putty is a high performance semi-lightweight polyester putty which can be used as filling or finishing putty. It is easy to apply and to sand. Colour changing from blue in grey during drying process. Ready to sand when colour is grey.
Universal polyester putty with lower specific weight 1,6 kg/L
£7.99 – £22.10
- Colour change to aid timing of the start of the sanding process
- Can be used as filling and fine putty
- Excellent sanding, beginning with P120
- Adhesion to various substrates (steel, galvanized steel, aluminium, polyester laminates, old paint, …)
- Extra creamy for easy mixing & application
- Very easy to spread
- Non-porous, smooth surface
- Colour: light blue
- Hardener: BPO red
- Mixing ratio in %: 2-3